Sunday, August 18

Favourites: Comme des Garçons Series 5: Sherbet - Cinnamon


Perfume is one of those things that you buy a bottle then it gets lost in the back of your cupboard for months until you suddenly remember you bought that one bottle, unless you're one of those super minimalist people who can go buy on a few beauty products (I've got a lot of respect for all of you out there). But I seriously think I've found the perfect perfume.

I bought this perfume on a whim when I went to visit one of my favourite stores in Melbourne, Comme des Garçons Pocket - it's such a lovely establishment which makes you feel as though you belong to some super exclusive club. Anyway, I digress. I've never really paid much attention to CDG perfumes but this perfume is all kinds of deliciousness in a bottle. It's clean (but not in a generic way), spicy, citrus-y and cinnamon-ish, I've honestly never smelled anything like it. Oh and it's unisex.

Don't be scared by the name, it smells more of sherbet with a hint of cinnamon - trust me you won't be walking around smelling like baked goods.

It's the perfect introductory perfume to CDG if you aren't familiar with their other perfumes.

Also loving the minimalistic packaging.

Top notes:
Cinnamon, Cedar, Bergamot
Middle notes:
Carnation, Benzoin, Saffron
Base notes: 
Teak wood, Vetiver, White Musk


For those of you in Melbourne it retails for $69 at Comme des Garçons Pocket and $62 online at Mecca Cosmetica


No comments:

Post a Comment