Thursday, March 28

About me

My name is Adeline and I'm 17 years old, I'm in my last year of high school. Oh and I'm from Melbourne, Australia!

I've had a Tumblr for a number of years now and it's gone through many blogging phases, but my final phase will be fashion. I have always been interested in fashion and it stems from my mother's career as a designer. She is a woman of great passion and has passed her passion for fashion (that sounded so bad and cliche I'm so sorry) onto me. I grew up falling in love with Fashion.

I created this blog as a platform for me to be more serious about my approach to Fashion and the industry. It's an ever-changing and multi-faceted industry and that's one of the reasons why I love it so much. The progressive nature of Fashion will always be one of it's chief characteristics.

We're all drawn to Fashion by it's atmosphere of luxury and creation of aesthetics however, fashion is exponentially greater than simply that atmosphere alone.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy putting together these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment